ISO Approved and Quality Oriented ASME B16.9 Welded Elbow Manufacturer in India.
Welded Elbow Suppliers In Mumbai India
We Keep the stock of Welded Elbow in SS 304, Stainless Steel 304L, SS 316/316L Manufactured using Standards – ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43, DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011, EN10253-1, EN10253-2 to satisfy any urgent small or large domestic and international inquiries at reasonable prices.
India’s Most Recognized, Trustworthy and Premium Quality Manufacturers, Exporters, Stockist and Global Suppliers of Stainless Steel Welded Elbow as per the ASME B16.9, MSS SP-43, ANSI B16.28 Standards in all Dimensions, Materials, Grades, and Sizes.
Table Of Content
- Welded Elbow Standard Specifications
- What is an Welded Elbow & Why Us to buy it?
- Welded Elbow Manufacturing Standards
- Welded Elbow Material Grades
- How is Welded Elbow made
- Manufacturing Process of Welded Elbow
- Advantages of Welding Elbows
- ASME B16.9 Welded Elbow Dimensions
- ASME B16.9 Welded Elbow Weight Chart
- ASME B16.9 Welded Elbow Angularity Tolerance
- ASME B16.9 Welded Elbow Dimensions Tolerance
- Stainless Steel Welded Elbow Availability
- Top Nations We Export and Supply Welded Elbow
- Stainless Steel Welded Elbow Applications
Industries We Served Happily
We have a huge inventory of odd sizes & hard to find ANSI/ASME B16.9 Welded Elbow also available in Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Monel, Inconel, Titanium, Duplex Steel, Super Duplex Steel, Incoloy, Alloy Steel, Hastelloy, Alloy 20, 254 SMO, Copper Nickel, High & Low Temperature Steel, Cupro Nickel, Mild Steel offering at market leading prices from Mumbai India.
Welded Elbow Specifications
We Manufacture These ANSI B16.9 Welded Elbow in various Sizes, Materials, and Standards like ANSI, ASME, DIN and so on.
|Outside Diameter (OD)||Welded (1/2″～48″)|
|Dimensions||ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43 Type A, MSS-SP-43 Type B, JIS B2312, JIS B2313|
|Wall Thickness||Schedule 5S, 10S, 20S, S10, S20, S30, STD, 40S, S40, S60, XS, 80S, S80, S100, S120, S140, S160, XXS and etc.|
|Bending Radius||R=1D – 10D, 15D, 20D|
|Product’s Angle||5° – 45° Elbows, 90° and 180° Long Radius (LR) Elbows, 180° Long Radius Returns, Short Radius (SR) Elbows and Returns|
|Value Added Services||Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Electro Polish, Epoxy & FBE Coating, Sand Blasting, Soldering, Threading|
|Important Grades||ASTM A403 WP 304 / 304L / 304H / 316 / 316L / 317 / 317L / 321 / 310 / 347 / 904L|
|Production Materials||Stainless Steel, Alloy, Carbon Steel, Duplex Steel, Super Duplex Steel, Nickel Alloys, Cupro Nickel, Low Temperature Steel|
|SS Melting Points||1400-1450°C (WP304, WP304L), 1390-1440 °C (WP316L), 1370 – 1400 °C (WP316)|
Petromat Oil & Gas equipment Pvt. Ltd. Is a vital part of the Steel Industry in India. Being Manufacturer, Exporter, Wholesaler, Retailer and Importer. We provide a wide range of Welded Elbows in the grade SS 304, 304L, Stainless Steel 316, 316L, 316H, 304H. And much more to a demanding National & International market. Petromat Oil & Gas equipment Pvt. Ltd. Is a sizable and well-established company, having the experience in the industry in globally supplying these Stainless Steel Welded Elbow to various countries like Albania, Hungary, Finland, Jordan. We have been serving our clients in a wide range of industries, which include Ship Building, Petrochemical, Refineries, Pharmaceutical, Precision Engineering, Paper, Fertilizer, Chemical, Power Plants, and Oil & Gas etc. We value for a single piece of a requirement to large turnkey project & give, “MAXIMUM” service to all. We offer the industries the widest selection of stainless steel including, Authentic, Duplex, Marten site, Ferritic Stainless Steel. We have approved Wholesalers to various governments department & Public sectors all over the country & regularly supplying to them for a long time. We have got ready stock of the above items in various sizes as per National / International Standards & Specification & the same shall be supplied as per your requirements at a very reasonable rates. We also offer Third Party Inspection for our complete batch of products by international certification agencies.
Butt weld Fittings are available in Also Welded Execution, ASTM A403 Welded Elbow for sizing above 24 inches (0.61 m). A weld is always a weak point on the metal, prone to corrosion. Welded Butt weld Elbow have one, two or more welds, depending on the dimension, the type of fitting, and the manufacturing process adopted by the mill. SS Welded Elbow are rigorously tested upon various measures by quality checkers. These products are widely demanded by clients. Offered range is manufactured by using premium quality raw material and superior technology under the direction of skilled professionals in line with industrial market standards.
Welded Pipe Elbow Manufacturing Standards
|ASME Standard||ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME/ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43|
|DIN Standard||DIN28011, DIN2617, DIN2616, DIN2615, DIN2605|
|EN Standard||EN10253-2, EN10253-1|
|ASME B16.25||Buttwelding Ends|
|ASME B16.9||Factory-Made Wrought Fittings Buttwelding|
|ASME B16.28||Wrought Steel Welded Elbow and Buttwelding Returns|
|ASTM A403 – ASME SA403||Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic SS Piping Fitting|
|MSS SP-43||Wrought & Fabricated Butt-Welding Fitting for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications|
How is Welded Elbow made
The raw materials for Welded Elbow are welded steel pipe and iron plates.It is additionally used hot push technology to produce elbows with welded steel pipe.Normally, elbow diameter below DN600 is made by steel pipe.Diameter over DN600 needs plate production. The producing processes initial bending the plate, then welded into circular, sq. and alternative shapes. Welded steel elbow has the characteristics of high production potency, low value and saving material.
Manufacturing Process of Welded Elbow
Welded Elbows are made up of the steel plates, therefore there’s a weld seam on it. Use a mould and press the steel plate to the form of the elbow, then weld the seam to be a end steel elbow. it’s the previous production technique of the elbows. Recent years the little sizes elbows are virtually manufactured from the steel pipes currently. For the large size elbows, for example, it’s very tough to produce elbows over 36” OD from the steel pipes . therefore it’s normally made from the steel plates, pressing the plate to the shape of half elbow, and welding the 2 halves along. Since the elbows are welded in its body , the inspection of the attachment joint is important.
Advantages of ANSI/ASME B16.9 Welded Elbow
- When stamping, the dimensions and shape accuracy of the stamping part are warranted, and also the surface quality of the stamping part is mostly not broken, and also the life of the mold is mostly long, therefore the quality of the stamping is stable, the changeability is sweet, and it’s “the same” feature.
- No would like for tube blanks as raw materials, which may save the cost of pipe creating instrumentation and molds, and may get push elbows with any massive diameter and comparatively thin wall thickness. the material of the stamping elbow is special, and it’s not necessary to add the material of the tube blank, and it’s simple to regulate throughout process.
- The billet for process stamping elbow is flat or expandable surface, therefore the material is straightforward to chop, the precision is simple to guarantee, the assembly and welding are convenient, the raw materials are simple to regulate throughout process, the operation is comparatively simple, there’s no sophisticated method, and also the fastening and assembly are convenient.
- The stamping method of welding elbow has high production potency, simple operation and simple mechanization and automation. this can be as a result of stamping depends on die and stamping equipment to finish the process. the amount of strokes of standard press is up to many per minute. Ten times, high-speed pressure will reach a whole bunch or maybe thousands of times per minute, and every stamping stroke might lead to a stamping.
- Stamping typically has no chip scraps, less material consumption, and no would like for different heating instrumentation. Therefore, it’s a material-saving and energy-saving process technique, and also the price of stamping components is low.
- Stamping will method components with large size vary and sophisticated form, like stopwatches with little clocks, large automotive longitudinal beams, covering components, etc., and cold deformation hardening impact of materials throughout stamping, strength and rigidity of stamping. each are higher.
Welded Elbow Materials and Grades
|Stainless Steel Welded Elbow|
|ASTM A403 WP Gr. 304, 304L, 304H, 310, 316, 316L, 316H, 316Ti, 317L, 321, 347, 904L|
|Carbon Steel Welded Elbow|
|ASTM A234 WPB, WPBW, WPHY 70, WPHY 65, WPHY 60, WPHY 52, WPHY 46, & WPHY 42.|
|Low Temperature Welded Elbow|
|ASTM A420 WPL6, ASTM A420 WPL3|
|Alloy Steel Welded Elbow|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr. WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP91|
|Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Welded Elbow|
|ASTM A815, ASME SA815 UNS NO S31803, UNS NO S32205, UNS S32750, UNS S32950. Werkstoff No. 1.4462|
|Nickel Alloy Welded Elbow|
|UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600), UNS 8825 (INCONEL 825), UNS 8020 (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), ASTM / ASME SB 336 UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200)|
ASME B16.9 Welded Elbow Dimensions
45° Welded Elbow: 45 degree Welded Buttwelding Elbow changes the direction by 45 degrees.
90° Welded Elbow: 90 degree Welded Buttwelding Elbow changes the direction by 90 degrees.
|Nominal Pipe Size (NPS)||DN||Outside Diameter (OD) at Bevel||Back-to-Face K||Center- to-Center O|
Welded Pipe Elbow Dimensions Tolerance
MSS SP-43 only covers Stainless Steel Welded Buttwelding 45° & 90° Elbows created to be used with Schedule 5S and 10S pipe and Stub Ends appropriate to be used with Schedule 40S pipe, as defined in ASME B36.19. The dimensional tolerances and size defined in MSS SP-43 are well an equivalent as those in ASME B16.9 specifications from NPS 1/2 – NPS 24. Except with reference to the outside diameter at the bevel.
|Nominal Pipe Size||1/2 to 2.1/2||3 to 3.1/2||4|
at Bevel (D)
|Inside Diameter at End||0.8||1.6||1.6|
|Center to Center (O)||6||6||6|
|Back to Face (K)||6||6||6|
|Nominal Pipe Size||5 to 8||10 to 18||20 to 24|
at Bevel (D)
|Inside Diameter at End||1.6||3.2||4.8|
|Center to Center (O)||6||10||10|
|Back to Face (K)||6||6||6|
|Wall Thickness (t)||Not less than 87.5% of Nominal Wall Thickness|
ANSI B16.9 Welded Elbow Weight Chart
|Approximate weights in kg, density 8 kg/dm3|
ASME B16.9 Welded Elbow Angularity Tolerance
|ND||Max off angle||Max off plane|
|1/2 a 4||1||2|
|5 a 8||2||4|
|10 a 12||3||5|
|14 a 16||3||7|
|18 a 24||4||10|
|26 a 30||5||10|
|32 a 42||5||13|
|44 a 48||5||20|
Stainless Steel Welded Elbow Types and Forms Availability
Our greatest offer on ANSI/ASME B16.9 Welded Buttwelding 45° and 90° Elbows. we are known in marketplace for offering butt weld fittings products at reasonable and affordable price with no quality compromise. financial figures optimisation can be done on request.
Top Nations we Export and Supply Welded Elbows
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- United States (US)
- Abu Dhabi
- Al Jubail
- Al Khobar
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Hong Kong
- Kuala Lumpur
- Kuwait City
- La Victoria
- Los Angeles
- Mexico City
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi
- New York
- Petaling Jaya
- Rio de Janeiro
- Vung Tau
SS Welded Elbow Applications
Petromat Oil & Gas Equipment Pvt. Ltd being a renowned name in Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of ANSI/ASME B16.9 Welded 45° and 90° Elbows fulfil its customer’s requirements in the fields of:
|Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies||Power Generation||Gas Processing||Petrochemicals|
|Pharmaceutical Equipment||Specialty Chemicals||Chemical Equipment||Pharmaceuticals|
|Pulp & Paper Industry||Sea Water Equipment||Heat Exchangers||Condensers|
Call +91 9820280897 / +91-22-2388 3775 / 76 OR
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for quick response