Reducing Flange Suppliers in India
Reducing Flanges Manufacturers in Mumbai India
We offer Comprehensive Range of Reducing Flanges in SS 304/304L, SS 316/316L as per the international quality standards – ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820 in Class – 150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS.
We are Most Reliable and PED Certified Stockists, Manufacturers, and Exporters of ASME B16.47/ANSI B16.5 Reducing Flange, MSS SP-44 Reducing Flange, DIN86029 PN10 Reducing Flange, Series A & B Reducing Flange.
Table Of Content
- Reducing Flange Standard Specifications
- What is Reducing Flanges & Why Us to buy it?
- Reducing Flange Manufacturing Standards
- ASME B16.11 Reducing Flange Materials and Grades
- Reducing Flange Dimensions
- How to connect Reducing Flange?
- Uses of Reducing Flanges
- Advantages of Reducing Flanges
- ANSI B16.5 Reducing Flange Dimensions Tolerance
- SS Reducing Flange Availability
- Top Nations We Export and Supply Reducing Flange
- ASME B16.5 Reducing Flange Applications
Industries We Served Happily
We keep huge preminum quality product stock of Class 150 Reducing Flat Faced Flange, Raised Face Reducing Flange, Reducing Forged Flange, Reducing Plate Flange, Class 300, 600, 900, 1500 Reducing Flange. Get here at Market Leading Prices in Mumbai, India.
Reducing Flanges Specifications
|Size||½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
|Class||150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.|
|Dimensions||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings|
|Standard||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820|
|BS||BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10|
|DIN||DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636,DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673|
|Coating / Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized|
|In Form||SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, LAP Joint, Threaded, Reducing, Spectacle, etc|
|Flange Face Type||Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)|
|Connection Type||Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove|
|Usage||Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.|
|Packing||No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case|
Petromat Oil & Gas Equipment Pvt. Ltd, engaged in Manufacturing, Supplying of Reducing Flanges within the grade SS 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316H. The whole range of Reducing Flange is procured from our trusted and reliable vendors after checking them on various parameters at their manufacturing premises. This has helped us to deliver qualitative range as per the wants of our valued clients based on several parts of the country. Due to its durability, corrosion resistant and application specific design we cater to the requirements of varied foundries. These SS Reducing Flanges are made from premium quality stainless steel. The Reducing Flanges are widely utilized in various industrial applications. Available in various configurations, these Reducing Flange are suitable to attach tubing and pipe sections. We provide an in depth array of commercial stainless steel Reducing Flange. We offer these Reducing Flange in various specifications at economical prices.
Reducing Flanges are designed for when there’s a change within the pipe size. These Reducing Flange normally are available blind, slip-on, threaded and weld neck flanges. They’re available in all pressure classes and supply a good alternative to connecting two different sizes of pipe. This sort of flange shouldn’t be used if an abrupt transition would create unwanted turbulence, like at a pump.
A Reducing Flange consists of a flange with one specified diameter having a bore of a special and smaller, diameter. Apart from the bore and hub dimensions, the flange will have dimensions of the larger pipe size. Reducing flanges are normally provided together of three types Reducing Welding Neck flange, Reducing Threaded flange, Reducing Slip-On flange. They’re available in all pressure classes and provide a good alternative to connecting two different sizes of pipe.
Check Reducing Flange Dimentions Table:ASME B16.5 Reducing Flanges Dimensions
ANSI B16.47 Stainless Steel Reducing Flanges Manufacturing Standards
|ASME Standard||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, UNI 2277/2278,, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820|
|DIN Standard||DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636,DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673|
|ASTM A182 – ASME SA182||Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic SS Pipe Flanges|
|MSS SP-44||Reducing Flange|
Reducing Flanges Materials and Grades
|Stainless Steel Reducing Flange|
|ASTM A 182, A 240 F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H,904L|
|Carbon Steel Reducing Flange|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 105 ASTM / ASME A 350 , ASTM A 181 LF 2 / A516 Gr.70 A36, A694 F42, F46, F52|
|Low Temperature Reducing Flange|
|ASTM A350 LF2, LF3, LF6|
|Alloy Steel Reducing Flange|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 & A 387 F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91|
|Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Reducing Flange|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61|
|Nickel Alloy Reducing Flange|
|UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600), UNS 8825 (INCONEL 825), UNS 8020 (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), ASTM / ASME SB 336 UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200)|
|High Yield Reducing Flanges|
|ASTM A694 F42, F52, F60, F65, F70|
How to connect Reducing Flange?
- Weld Neck and Slip-On : Connect the flange sides that match the upper diameter of pipe and complete welding process. Repeat the welding process for the smaller size of pipe on the opposite side of the reducing flange. both sizes of pipes are connected through the Reducing Flange process. Take enough care to make sure that the within diameters of the pipes are properly aligned with the ID of the Flange on each side .
- First connect the any one size of pipe by threading to one side of the Flange. confirm that the pipe is inserted to succeed in the specified depth inside the flange. Repeat an equivalent process for the opposite size of the pipe.
- In high pressure and temperature applications, welding is completed on the surface of the pipe after threading to extend the strength of the joint.
Uses of Reducing Flanges
- Reducing flanges are utilized in pipe-to-pipe connections.
- Reducing flanges are a small easier to bolt up than non-reducing flanges.
- They provide the foremost perfect solution when you need to connect different size flanges.
- These flanges are available altogether types and pressures.
- Reducing flanges are fixed by welding, gluing or clamping flanges of equal dimensions given different connecting pieces.
- They offer the best and least expensive method of mating two different sized flanges.
Advantages of Reducing Flanges
- They offer an easy and most economical method to join two pipes of various sizes.
- Available in various pressure classes up to class 2500.
- Reducing Flanges provide the most perfect solution when you got to connect different sizes of flanges.
Reducing Flanges Dimensions Tolerance
≤ 24 = 1.6 mm | > 24 = ± 3.2 mm
Diameter of Contact Face:
1.6 mm Raised Face = ± 0.8 mm6.35 mm Raised Face, Tongue & Groove / Male-Female = ± 0.4 mm
Outside Diameter of Hub:
≤ 12 = + 2.4 mm / – 1.6 mm | ≥ 14 = ± 3.2 mm
Diameter of Counterbore:
Bolt Circle = 1.6 mm | Bolt Hole Spacing = ± 0.8 mmEccentricity of Bolt Circle with Respect to Facing≤ 2½ = 0.8 mm max. | ≥ 3 = 1.6 mm max.
≤ 18 = + 3.2 mm / – 0 | ≥ 20 = + 4.8 mm / – 0
Length thru Hub:
≤ 18 = + 3.2 mm / – 0.8 mm | ≥ 20 = + 4.8 mm / – 1.6 mm
Stainless Steel Reducing Flanges Types and Forms Availability
Top Nations We Export and Supply Forged Reducing Flanges
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- United States (US)
- Abu Dhabi
- Al Jubail
- Al Khobar
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Hong Kong
- Kuala Lumpur
- Kuwait City
- La Victoria
- Los Angeles
- Mexico City
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi
- New York
- Petaling Jaya
- Rio de Janeiro
- Vung Tau
Stainless Steel Reducing Flanges Applications
|Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies||Power Generation||Gas Processing||Petrochemicals|
|Pharmaceutical Equipment||Specialty Chemicals||Chemical Equipment||Pharmaceuticals|
|Pulp & Paper Industry||Sea Water Equipment||Heat Exchangers||Condensers|
Call +91 9820280897 / +91-22-2388 3775 / 76 OR
Email us at email@example.com for quick response